Private Rib Charter
Spend the day blasting around the Solent with your friends and family on a private skippered Rib. Here at Solent Rib Charter, we have the knowledge and experience to tailor a memorable day for your party on the water… our guests always enjoy the thrill of the Ribs as well as appreciating our beautiful coastline.
Private charter days are completely flexible for your group, including the start and finish location, timings and itinerary.
The Solent is Europe’s busiest waterway, providing endless entertainment for every taste. There are many historic ports and landmarks to enjoy on the day.
Although it is possible to start anywhere around the Solent, many customers favour meeting at Lymington. An unspoiled Georgian market town in the heart of the New Forest, Lymington is perfectly placed in the western Solent with Cowes, Beaulieu, Yarmouth, Hurst Castle, The Needles, Alum Bay and Colwell Bay all nearby.
There are a wide range of waterside venues to suit all budgets and tastes, we will happily help recommend the right venue for you. Some of our favourite seaside restaurants that are also back open for business include;
- The Haven Bar & Restaurant, Lymington – based in our home marina, delicious food with stunning views to go with it.
- The Hut, Colwell Bay – offering fresh seafood delivered to your boat or ashore in their beachside restaurant.
- The George, Yarmouth – enjoy a new summer menu in The George’s garden whilst enjoying uninterrupted views of The Solent.
As with our bareboat charters, we have implemented new measures to ensure that our charters are safe for both guests and our skippers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Symptoms – we are a welcoming bunch, but please do not visit us if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Personal Protection – please bring your own face covering to wear on the Ribs. We will have spare on us if you forget.
- Wet Weather Gear – this season we are asking guests to bring your own waterproofs (or spare clothing for post charter).
- Deep Clean – after each charter all our lifejackets and boats are deep cleaned, ready for our next guests.
- Our Skippered Rib Charters have been fully risk assessed in accordance with government guidelines.
- Our COVID-19 precautions PDF can be downloaded here.
For more information about our skippered charter days, give our team a call on 01590 607101.